Saturday, 26 July 2014

Insta Inspiration

Hi beauties, hope you’ve all had a great week and have an even better weekend. I’m off to a wedding this afternoon which I am so super excited for; keep an eye out for an outfit post which I hope to have going up sometime next week. Anyway, on to today’s post. I recently decided that I wanted to follow more Instagram accounts so I’ve been on a mission to discover some new ones. I think Instagram’s perfect for fashion and beauty inspiration but I also just adore looking at pretty photography. I’ve found some gorgeous ‘grams whilst searching the web and I just had to share with you as I think you’ll love them as much as me.
blushshop
catherineeeward
stephsterjovski
thepinkdiary
ParisInFourMonths
What are your favourite Instagram accounts? Leave your own links & any others you love below. Mine’s katieprewett if you fancy a peek.

No comments: