Sunday, 20 July 2014

Weekend FOTD feat. MeMeMe Coral Blossom Cheek & Lip Tint

Hi beauties, I hope you’re enjoying the hot weekend! I haven’t done a FOTD post for ages so today I thought I'd show you my current go-to weekend makeup. I’d become a bit unadventurous with my makeup and tended to stick to the same fail-safe products, so I was super excited to recently hear about the launch of a gorgeous new MeMeMe product which seemed right up my street.

If you've seen my Spring Lipstick Picks post, you'll know I'm a huge fan of coral hues in the warmer months and the latest addition to my collection is the MeMeMe Coral Blossom Cheek and Lip Tint*. I usually find that these multiuse products work best as cheek products than on the lips, but this one works perfectly as both. The colour of this is beautiful; a gorgeous peachy shade perfect for the summer months. It applies really nicely and blends well when used as both a lip and cheek product. It isn’t the most pigmented product I’ve tried but, as the name would suggest, it’s definitely intended to just add a tint of colour. I’ve particularly been reaching for this a lot over the past couple of days as it’s so easy to pop on when it's super hot out as it’s lovely and light on the skin. I don’t know about you but I find wearing heavy blushers and lipsticks in the heat pretty unbearable. At just £5.50 this is really affordable and great for those of you on a budget.

I
 kept the rest of my makeup fairly simple and used my favourite Collection concealer, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and Bobbi Brown bronzer on my face. I went for winged liner on my eyes using the Collection felt liner pen and lashings of Maybelline The Falsies mascara for lots of volume.

Have you tried any products from the MeMeMe range?

No comments: