Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Beauty Blogger Tag

Hi lovelies! I hope you're having a good week so far. I came across this tag recently and thought it would be a fun little post to do.
1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
Highlighting… I don't like adding extra shine to my face!
2. Is washing your brushes something that you regularly do?
I am awful at remembering/ making the time to wash my brushes regularly. I really need to try harder.
3. How long do you last with chipped nail varnish?
Probably 2-3 days, depending on how busy I am. I usually end up picking it off, oops!
4. How often do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish, even if you need it?
If it’s something I use every day like my Collection Concealer, I’ll replace it before it’s empty. I don’t tend to put off buying makeup as it’s something I enjoy.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Not moisturising!
6. Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time.
Exercising. I wish I enjoyed it but I don’t. Not one bit.
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until the last-minute or not?
Not if I can help it, I hate being rushed getting ready.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I haven’t ever tried but I probably could.
9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collection?
It’s pretty organised :)
10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I think it was about 3 or 4 weeks once. I don’t get to post as much as I would like to, there’s just not enough hours in the day.
Have you done the Beauty Blogger Tag? If so, leave your links below! Have a great week.

2 comments:

Visa said...

great post, the tag was fun to read. and i am the same about remembering to wash my brushes.
xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

Eleanor Rose said...

Oooh, I hadn't come across this tag before! Aha, I'm the same with makeup brushes! I always forget to wash them until I need to use them XD

Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
YouTube - Eleanor Rose