Thursday, 7 August 2014

Estée Lauder Lip Conditioner Review


The work girls and I were recently invited to attend the Summer Pamper Party in the City event at the gorgeous Cambridge City Hotel. We spent the evening sipping delicious cocktails, trying Estée Lauder products and taking a tour of the amazing new suites at the hotel; the perfect mid-week treat! I definitely recommend a visit if you’re ever in the city and looking for somewhere to stay.
The Estée Lauder lovelies were kind enough to treat us to some makeup goodies, one of which was this lovely lip conditioner. Despite using so many moisturising lip products, I often suffer with dry lips, especially when I wear lipstick. Since using this lip conditioner I’ve noticed such a difference when I use other lip products over the top; it stops lipstick clinging to those pesky dry patches and creates a lovely smooth base for application.
Not only is it the perfect lipstick primer, it’s also lovely to use on its own as a moisturising balm throughout the day. It contains lovely soothing ingredients including Vitamins C and E and Shea Butter, which makes it a great overnight treatment product too. I’m so pleased I was introduced to this lovely product as it’s become a firm staple in my summer makeup bag!
Have you tried the Estée Lauder Lip Conditioner?