Sunday, 24 August 2014

Homeware Purchases

Hi lovelies, hope you’re all well and having a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend. One of my fave pastimes at the moment is scrolling through pages of dreamy interior posts on Pinterest and trying to find affordable little homeware pieces to add lots of loveliness to my room. I recently made an online order from Not on the High-street after spotting these adorable mini milk bottles. I also came across these striped paper straws and the pastel pink jug which had to be mine.
I absolutely love the homeware range at George at Asda and couldn’t believe this gorgeous bird print bed set was only £12! Such a bargain. I also picked up a pack of vanilla scented tea lights which smell scrumptious and this rustic heart candle holder to pop them in. The floral hanging hearts, artificial flowers and vanilla candle were all purchases from Dunelm Mill. I could spend all day in that place!
Where do you love to shop for homeware?

3 comments:

Shannon P said...

Lovely purchases love the vintage feel of it all :)

www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.co.uk

Hayley- Eszti said...

Everything is so lovely and girly! The bedspread is so pretty!

www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

Rumbie Maruta said...

Aww, you picked up some really cute items. Love the little bottles with flowers, looks really cute.
RumbieLove xx