Friday, 15 August 2014

Olivia Burton Mink/ Rose Gold Watch

Hi beauties. Hope you’re all well and looking forward to the weekend! I thought I’d do a post on my favourite new accessory which hasn’t left my wrist since I got it; the Olivia Burton Mink and Rose Gold watch. I recently found out that I got a first in my degree and as a ‘well-done’ my lovely parents kindly treated me to a Mulberry Bayswater (What’s In My Bag post coming soon) and this beautiful watch. I’d had my eye on it ever since I purchased the black leather one back in March (see pics here) so I was super excited to finally get my hands on it.
I absolutely adore the delicate detailing and classic style of this watch which I think will still look beautiful in years to come. The soft mink shade of the leather is so flattering and works perfectly with the large rose gold dial. It’s a well-loved piece of mine already as it’s so easy to wear and makes a chic addition to any outfit. The whole collection is beautiful (how amazing is this floral lilac one and this powder blue beauty?). I definitely recommend taking a peek at their website if you haven’t already!

1 comment:

Hayley- Eszti said...

That watch is SO dreamy!!!

www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com