Sunday, 10 August 2014

Topshop ‘Spilled Milk’ NOTD


Topshop nail varnishes are some of my favourite. I love the colour range, formula and price of their polishes and of course the super cute packaging. Back in June I picked up two gorgeous powder blue polishes, which you can take a peek at here, and I couldn’t resist popping in store the other day to purchase this milky white shade called ‘spilled milk’. As with my other Topshop lacquers, it applied really nicely, was opaque in two coats and lasted for about 5 days without chipping. I adore wearing white on my nails during the summer months, so I know I’ll get a lot of use out of this one. Anyone else obsessed with white polishes?
Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Emma Matthews said...

I love white nail polish. Need to keep the look out for this when I'm next in Topshop.

Emma x
BEAUTY AND RAGS