Tuesday, 23 September 2014

The Lust List #5

1. Dorothy Perkins £29
As much as I love the warm summer months, as soon as the nights start drawing in and the weather turns a little chillier, I start getting excited for Autumn and Winter. I always feel way more inspired by A/W trends and I’ve found myself eyeing up so many pieces in the shops already. This cosy faux fur gilet caught my eye in particular when I was browsing the Dorothy Perkins website. I think it’s the perfect transitional piece and would look really cute dressed down with jeans and boots or paired with a dress in the evenings.
2. Daniel Wellington £159
My obsession with watches doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere soon and my latest favourite is this gorgeous Daniel Wellington watch. I love the simple, classic style and of course the rose gold detail but I just can’t justify the £159 price tag… is it too early to make a Christmas wish list?
3. New Look £24.99
I splurged on four new pairs of boots from Primark the other day due to my excitement for Autumn and yet I still want more. I practically live in Chelsea boots during the colder months and think the small block heel on these make them a little more flattering.
4. Warehouse £30
How pretty is this top? I’ve been loving anything floral throughout the summer and definitely intend to continue into the new season.
5. Whistles £75
Whistles have so many beautiful pieces in their A/W collections, but their bags always really stand out to me. I tend to have a very neutral wardrobe so I feel like this pretty pastel bag would add some colour to a plain outfit.
What are you lusting after lately?

No comments: