Sunday, 14 December 2014

#NextmasWishlist

My Next wish list has been growing by the day lately, so when an email dropped in my inbox informing me of the #NextmasWishlist competition, I just had to get involved. I'm lusting after so many pieces from their current collection, especially all of their cosy lounge-wear bits. I also recently caved and bought this beeeautiful floral, Olivia Burton-esque watch, which you can take a peek at on my Instagram page here (unfortunately it's not available online). 

I had no trouble putting together this wish list as many of these items I already had my eye on, including this slouchy striped tee. It looks super comfy and great for layering during the colder months, but also perfect come Spring. I've been after a simple, classic pair of black boots for a while now so I was delighted to spot these in my local store. The small heel means they're more flattering than a regular flat boot and also makes them more versatile...fingers crossed I find these tucked under the tree on Christmas Day!

I was so excited to discover this faux-croc clutch in Next as it's a pretty good Whistles look-a-like. The square shape makes it surprisingly spacious and I just adore the zip detail- definitely one of my favourite items. Who doesn't love a tartan scarf? Although I do like the classic red tartan, I've opted for a neutral alternative with this one. This coat ticks all the boxes for me, from the shape to the faux fur collar and the colour, albeit not the most practical for this time of year.

What's on your wish list? 

No comments: