Saturday, 16 May 2015

The Lust List: Homeware

Homeware wish list

I’m completely having a homeware moment. There seems to be so many beautiful items around lately and I want all of them. I love the Thomas Kent clocks, especially this one in grey as I think it would be the perfect addition to a room of any colour or style. This Roberts Revival radio would look so nice on my bedroom dresser…it’s a shame about the price tag. They have a huge range of colours and patterned designs available and, as well as being pretty, it’s nice to have a radio in the house.

I haven’t actually smelt this Diptyque candle but I searched for woody scents on the John Lewis website and this one popped up. It sounds like it would smell delicious, but really I just want one for the pretty jar. On the topic of candles, I spotted these two holders on the H&M website and was tempted to pop them in my basket. They’re really reasonably priced and I adore both of them. The final thing on my wish list is this industrial style Laura Ashley light. I think it would look great in a kitchen, along with the clip-top bottle. Just need a kitchen of my own first.

What’s on your homeware wish list?

1 comment:

Shannon P said...

I really want a Roberts Radio but the price tag puts me off :( best save! haha x

www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com